Wedding planning for any couple can be hectic and overwhelming. Absolute Audio DJ Services wants to make the process fun and stress free. We have come up with a helpful list of things to consider when picking your wedding DJ.
Top 10 Things to Consider When Choosing a Wedding DJ
10. Years of experience.
We have 22 years of experience.
9. Equipment. Will the DJ bring his own lights and equipment?
Yes, we have everything you need from speakers to lights and extension cords.
8. Extra Fees. Is there additional cost for set up and tear down, or for equipment?
Not with Absolute Audio DJ Services. We will do all the set up and tear down at your event.
7. Can we create our own playlist?
Absolutely, you can create your own playlist or pick genres of music you like most.
6. Will the DJ help provide suggestions or play lists if we are stumped or don’t know where to start?
Absolute Audio DJ Services can provide an outline for your event as well as song suggestions for the traditional dances.
5. What attire will the DJ wear to our event?
Absolute Audio DJ Services will always look professional; we will wear dress pants, dress shirt and tie.
4. Do they offer other fun options – like a photo booth?
Yes, the photo booth is a huge hit! Absolute Audio DJ Services will provide props or you can bring your own too.
3. Does the DJ want to meet us before the event?
Yes, we often want to meet the couple twice before the ceremony. We are flexible for those living out of town or with a busy schedule.
2. Is the DJ available to stay later if we aren’t ready to stop the party?
Of course, this will be information Absolute Audio and DJ Services provides when we meet. Sometimes the party is just way too fun to end on time!
1. Will the DJ make the event about US and OUR big day?
It’s all about the happy couple! No corny jokes or standup comedy routines.Absolute Audio will play the music you and your guests want to hear and dance to all night!
Absolute Audio DJ Services has over 20 years of experience when it comes to celebrations! Your reception should be a reflection of you and your fiancé, that’s why we feel it is so important to meet you at least once before to get to know you and discuss your vision. We look forward to meeting the wedding couples of 2015, contact us today.